Cast Resin Transformers
Voltages up to 20kV and power levels up to 25MVA
|Power Range||100kVA to 25MVA|
|Input voltage||up to 20kV|
|Frequency||Typically rated, 50/60 Hz |
(Suitable for 45Hz to 65Hz)
|Output voltage||up to 33kV|
|Ambient Temperature||-25 to 50°C|
‘Eco friendly, low maintenance, low installation cost compact design and zero oil usage cast resin transformers’
Cast resin transformers have several advantages over oil cooled high-power transformers. ATL offer cast resin transformers for a wide range of magnetic applications within the HV sector.
Cast resin transformers are constructed aligned to industry regulations and standards and we present a wide offering to customer specific requirements. Advantages include low maintenance with long asset life, mitigation of oil services and a high level of miniaturisation when compared to oil filled transformers. Available both as open type and enclosed solutions these are an increasingly popular range of magnetic’s.
Cast Resin Transformer Range
- High Voltage cast resign transformers
- Amorphous core cast resign transformers
- Cast resign phase shift transformers
- Cast resign step up transformers
- Low Fire Hazard
- Air Cooled – No oil usage required
- Low Cost Installation
- Low Maintenance
- Low Noise Levels
- DMT protection
- MCB & MCCB protection
- IMD (Insulation monitoring Devices)
- Lockable doors and panels
- Tap changers
- Thermal monitoring and protection
- Paint color/Finish
- Copper or Aluminium windings
- Mild steel, Stainless steel, Aluminium or composite housings.
- Distribution housings
- Power connectors
- Stud, Din rail, Busbar, Lug connections
- Bespoke geometry to fit chalenging space envelopes
- AC to DC conversion
- Harmonic mitigation
- K factor system compatibility
- Configurable Inrush, Impedance, Regulation, Inductance, Leakage current,Temperature rise, Vector group & Class Designation.
In addition to open frame models we offer transformer and inductor solutions within our own unique and robust Industrial enclosures. We can service any IP rating requirements from standard indoor IP2X rating, IP5X Outdoor weatherproof applications and submersible solutions. Our swan neck type transformer housing introduced by ATL and now widely duplicated across industry provides a degree of cooling in these naturally cooled dry type transformers while maintaining superior levels of ingress protection.
Our In House Developed Programmes Delivery the Optimum Solution
Decades of experience developing magnetic’s to Industry manufacturing standards ensure that our products deliver high efficiency, long asset life, and ultimately zero failure rates.
ATL’s wealth of industry experience designing custom solutions has built a high level of knowledge used to create our own in house highly sophisticated design programmes. These programmes give us flexibility within any design while giving customers an economically efficient tailored solution.
Utilisation of these programmes allows us to deliver the optimum design for our clients requirements delivering cost reductions and high levels of efficiency throughout the design.