Oil Cooled transformers
‘Oil cooled transformers with excellent insulation properties and robust enclosures for harsh environmental conditions’
ATL offers a range of oil cooled transformers meeting the requirements of British and European standards and governing environmental legislation. A low loss family of designs offer superior efficiency in line with our strategies to support a greener environment for future generations. In addition to Low loss silicon steels we also present amorphous core transformers available with standard oil or more environmentally friendly MIDEL filled products.
ATL provide solutions for oil cooled transformer requirements both in the areas of standard oil cooled transformers and in the area of bespoke oil cooled transformer requirements. ATL supplies power levels up to 25MVA and voltages up to 33kV. to conventional and bespoke requirements.
Typical products within this range include:
- Distribution transformers.
- Auto-transformers for asynchronous motor starting.
- Oil immersed shunt reactors.
- Earthing transformers.
- Power transformers with DETC and OLTC voltage regulation.
- Power transformers for traction applications, electric drives,Induction furnaces, grid and substation.
Voltages up to 33kV and power levels up to 25MVA, in galvanized, Stainless or Mild steel weather proofed tanks for both on shore and off shore applications.
Power Range : 100kVA up to 25MVA
Frequency: Typically rated, 50/60 Hz (Suitable for 45Hz to 65Hz)
Output voltage: up to 33kV
Standards: IEC 60076
Ambient temperature: -25 to 50 Deg C
Range of oil cooled transformers
- 10kV Class 9
- 10KV Class 11
- 10kV Class 13
- 20kV Class S11
- 33KV Class s9
- Lower sound levels.
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Reduced footprints over air cooled transformers.
- Higher operating voltages.
- DMT protection
- MCB & MCCB protection
- IMD (Insulation monitoring Devices)
- Lockable doors and panels
- Tap changers
- Thermal monitoring and protection
- Paint color/Finish
- Copper or Aluminium windings
- Mild steel, Stainless steel, Aluminium or composite housings.
- Distribution housings
- Power connectors
- Stud, Busbar, connections
- Bespoke geometry to fit chalenging space envelopes
- AC to DC conversion
- Harmonic mitigation
- K factor system compatibility
- Configurable Inrush, Impedance, Regulation, Inductance, Leakage current,Temperature rise, Vector group & Class Designation.
Our In House Developed Programmes Delivery the Optimum Solution
Decades of experience developing magnetic’s to Industry manufacturing standards ensure that our products deliver high efficiency, long asset life, and ultimately zero failure rates.
ATL’s wealth of industry experience designing custom solutions has built a high level of knowledge used to create our own in house highly sophisticated design programmes. These programmes give us flexibility within any design while giving customers an economically efficient tailored solution.
Utilisation of these programmes allows us to deliver the optimum design for our clients requirements delivering cost reductions and high levels of efficiency throughout the design.
Want More Information on our Oil Cooled Transformers?
ATL are a leading manfuacturer of power/electronic transformers. With over 70 years of combined experience, ATL prides itself in giving customers the best service from start to finish.