Our Commitment to Quality
We are a leading UK manufacturers of power and electrical transformers, inductors and associated products , with many years of designing manufacturing and servicing air natural transformers, inductors and specialist wound components, and have a vision to be synonymous with professionalism and innovation together with faultless and safe project delivery.
ATL is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the quality assurance measures by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
In order to achieve that ATL management continuously:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the quality assurance procedures
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the company and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company. Quality objectives have been set and are maintained as part of the quality management system internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the quality management system are available; including training, support and encouragement.
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements.
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results.
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Promote improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
ATL Transformers is currently audited and approved by the British Standards Institute for ISO 9001:2015 and working towards ISO 14001.
We are audited and approved to ISO 9001:2015 with BSI the British standards Institute for our quality and environmental system and are an approved RISQS supplier to the railways. In addition to our accreditations we have been internally audited and approved by companies such as Network Rail and Alstom for our Quality systems procedures and for Rail specific product approvals.
ISO 9001:2015 certification followed an assessment by BSI, requiring on-site audit and examination of ATL Transformers’ documented procedures and operations, including product design and development processes. The ATL Transformers Management System will subsequently be monitored through ATL Transformers’ own internal audit procedures and by periodic surveillance audits by the BSI certification body.
We are verified by RISQS (the Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme), RISQ’s is a subsidiary of RSSB which is a non-profit organisation for buyers and suppliers within the rail industry. The scheme helps ATL sell in to the GB rail industry by providing an open, fair and transparent way for them to be formally recognised as capable providers of products and services. The scheme is widely recognised by major organisations such as Network Rail and Transport for London.